October 8, 2014
1. Never trick-or-treat alone – go only in groups or with a trusted adult.
2. Bring a flashlight.
3. Dress in reflective clothing or put reflective tape on costumes and trick-or-treat bags. This makes trick-or-treaters visible to drivers, cyclists and others.
4. Use sidewalks and crosswalks. Always look both ways before crossing the street and listen for cars.
5. Walk — don’t run — from house to house.
6. Only trick-or-treat at homes with illuminated walking areas. Never go to dark houses.
7. Only enter a neighbor’s home with adult supervision.
8. Don’t accept rides from strangers.
9. Never go off trick-or-treating with a stranger.
10. Wait to eat candy until your parents can inspect it to make sure it hasn’t been tampered with and that there are no tricks with the treats. Never accept or eat homemade treats from strangers.
Addison Homes ranks amongst the best Greenville SC home builders. We can build a Healthy HighPerformance home on land that you already own or in an Upstate community of your choice. Give us a call today at 864-848-2667 for a list of potential building sites or communities.
Latest Blog Posts
DOE’S HOUSING INNOVATION AWARDS PROGRAM RECOGNIZES NATION’S TOP BUILDERS ON THE PATH TO ZERO ENERGY READY HOMESTwo Addison Homes projects have earned 2016 Housing Innovation Awards from the U.S.... Read more
Addison Homes won the Southern Home & Garden Bridge Award for Green Building for the third consecutive year.This award-winning green home enjoys a savvy-yet-simple aesthetic – neutral palette,... Read more
We are pleased to announce that Addison Homes has received a 2015 Housing Innovation Award from the U.S. Department of Energy. A new home builder in Greenville and Upstate SC, we are being recognized... Read more